Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dove

I took a photography class this summer and absolutely fell in love with studio lighting.  I knew then and there, that night, that I needed a bride in a gown against gun metal gray paper with dramatic side lighting.  It was instant.  I joined MM and came into contact with Dove.  She was absolutely fantastic in front of the camera.  I could not have been happier with this shoot - especially considering it was my first solo studio experience.  Thanks so much to Alison who also came along.  Cannot wait to see your shots, A!


DoveI

DoveII

DoveIII

DoveIV

DoveV

DoveVI

eyes

DoveVII

DoveVIII

1 comments:

Erin May 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

These are really awesome, Julia! Very interesting poses, great lighting, and I love how your processed them. Great work!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved