Saturday, May 30, 2009

Meet Mary. 2009 Senior.

This blonde beauty was to die for. So incredibly beautiful in front of the camera. I had an awesome time Mary! Congratulations on your graduation. Cannot wait to see what's next from you.


J

She Loves Shoes

Mary

Goofy Faces ... We're Good At It. :)

Mary

18 comments:

Carrie June 1, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Fantastic!!!!

Gabensysmom June 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Stunning shots! She's beautiful and you really captured that! Great job ;)

Janice June 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

These are great! So fun! I love how you captured her personality!

Ketti Photography June 1, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Love love love the first shot! They are all great! I can see the first and second (feet and profile) as a nice diptych. So lovely.

Keri June 1, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

These are so great! I love your new blog, too!

megan June 1, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

ahhh...love #3! Lots of personality!

Dana Jackson June 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

These are all so great! I love how you've really shown her personality! Beautiful graduate - beautiful work!

melissa June 1, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

New blog looks great! Fabulous processing on these!!!

Summer June 1, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

I love that first one! She's adorable!

Cherron June 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

These are wonderful. I'm sure she'll be soo happy with them!

Lindsay June 1, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

These are all fabulous, but I LOVE the first and last ones! Gorgeous!

Sweet Fields Blog June 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

These are AMAZING! That first and second ones are my favorite, just beautiful.

Heather Latimer June 2, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

Love the first one! How creative. Reminds me of The Wizard of Oz!

Aimee June 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Fun images! I love the variety...beautiful work!

Lisa June 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

yippee...another blog to follow! i love it! and of course i love the fabulous mary! very hot pics...you're definitely excelling in your photo-talent-awesomeness!!

Aubrey June 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I LOVE this whole set. It is amazing how many different expressions and feelings you got from one session. I love the last one..gorgeous!

Melinda Dillman June 3, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Great shots! Love them all. So many different aspects of this beautiful lady.

Anonymous June 3, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

J these are fantab! love all the peaks you gave :) the lighting on the woods pic is awesome!!

~amber

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved