Friday, June 26, 2009

The Eller Family

Our good friends had their beautiful little girl this past March so we headed up to our favorite lake to take a few family portraits. The light was absolutely stunning that evening so I felt pretty lucky.


Eller_009_SW

Eller_020

Eller_018

Eller_034_L

Eller_2Up1

Eller_039_SW

Eller_2Up2

Eller_064_ClV


9 comments:

Molly June 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Beautiful! (I love her freckles.)

Lisa June 27, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

As Brandon says 'we need julia to take our pictures so we can look HOT too!' LOL!!! Good Job with the Ellers! They look HOT!

Melissa June 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

These are beautiful, Julia! Love the interaction shots - you captured this family so very well!

Dana Jackson June 27, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Oh, my - I love this session! I love baby looking over mom's shoulder and love all the interaction you captured. Beautiful work at a beautiful location!

~Amber June 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

great portraits!!! i love her peeking over mom too! how cute are her cheeks!

Jill Hardy June 27, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

ooh! pretty! mom's hair is GORGEOUS! Great looking family! beautiful work!

Melinda Dillman June 27, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Great shots! I love the first one, it made me smile! And the one of her looking over mom's shoulder is just darling!

Heather Latimer June 29, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

What a sweet family, and I love all the variety of images you captured!

jularun7 June 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

thank you so much guys! they are such a sweet family, for sure. :)

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved