Sunday, July 12, 2009

Megan and Steve: Salt Lake City Wedding

Meet my little brother and his beautiful new bride, Megan. Just as a quick disclosure ... I bawled like a baby the entire wedding. Watching your little brother fall in love and get married is probably one of the sweeter things I've experienced in my life.


Thanks Steve and Meg for asking me get behind my camera and take a few shots. Love you both so much.

Temple_021_L

Temple_1

Temple_001_L

Temple_004_SW

Temple_013_BW

Temple_015_SW

Temple_2

Temple_017_L

Temple_3

Temple_023_L

Temple_024

Temple_030_BW

Temple_032_SW

Temple_034_L

Temple_038_BW

Temple_040_SWE

Temple_5

Temple_4

Temple_051_BBW

Temple_052_MSW

Formals_005_L

Formals_007_BW

Reception_ColorTies

Reception_018

Detail1

Detail2

detail3

detail4

Reception_2

Reception_1
reception_a

Reception_3

Reception_023

Reception_027

3 comments:

Jacey July 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Amazing!! Great shots. I love the one of your parents- with your mom facing you but your dad is walking away. And the one with Steve and Megan kissing- the way Steve is holding/supporting Megan is SO perfect. Can't wait to see Ben & Christina's (did I spell that right?! if not SORRY) in Sept.

Carrie July 13, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Sounds like someone is getting excited to shoot another wedding very soon!!!

And I LOVE a few of these pictures I hadn't seen before! (esp the triptych of the boutonnieres!)

Erin July 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

These pics are TO DIE FOR!!!! I bet your bro and his new wife are in love with them!!! I love all of them - especially the details shots and the spontaneous family shots. Amazing job!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved