Monday, July 27, 2009

The Ring

My Ring

My Ring02

My Ring03

My Ring04

My Ring05

My Ring06

My Ring07

My Ring08

My Ring09

My Ring10

6 comments:

~Amber July 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

so fun and creative!!!

Molly July 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I love the worn marks on the rings. They say so much.

jularun7 July 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

molly ... it's my favorite part.

Ketti Photography July 28, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Those are some great shots! I love the one on the colored aper, and in the grass. Very creative!

Megan July 29, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

love the grass shot! Great work!

Jeni July 29, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Those are my two favorites too! The grass and worn ones. Great job Jula!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved