Anders is a runner. I knew I liked him. ;)
Oh julia they are amazing. Absolutely perfect
those are GREAT! LOVE the show one, wicked creativity girl! wonderful work, as always!
What a good looking guy and man, I love these images! I see great senior "girl" images all the time but these "guy" images show some mad skills! :)
I love his name and love that he is a runner too! Nice nice photos
What a handsome guy! Love these shots, great perspective! That last one is great, love the lighting!
The light is awesome! Great location and great model! They will love them for sure!!!
Erin's right!
these are great! he's going to love them! i like the last image, very handsome!
isn't he so handsome? kit, i am so glad you love them! can't wait to show you the rest.thanks so much for all the sweet comments. it means so much. :)
These are great! I love how you captured his running passion, and the b/w just oozes cool.
Okay my first post showed up as not me but these are still fantastic
One word- FANTASTIC!!!I find boys hard, you rocked this my dear!
Love these! Love love the first one! Great work!
Gorgeous work! That first set is fabulous!!!
These are great! I love that you showcased his running - but I love the one of him in the shades - perfection!!!!
Dang Julia! i love that black and white! Great job!
thanks so much!!
Post a Comment
© 2010 Julia Wade
17 comments:
Oh julia they are amazing. Absolutely perfect
those are GREAT! LOVE the show one, wicked creativity girl! wonderful work, as always!
What a good looking guy and man, I love these images! I see great senior "girl" images all the time but these "guy" images show some mad skills! :)
I love his name and love that he is a runner too! Nice nice photos
What a handsome guy! Love these shots, great perspective! That last one is great, love the lighting!
The light is awesome! Great location and great model! They will love them for sure!!!
Erin's right!
these are great! he's going to love them! i like the last image, very handsome!
isn't he so handsome?
kit, i am so glad you love them! can't wait to show you the rest.
thanks so much for all the sweet comments. it means so much. :)
These are great! I love how you captured his running passion, and the b/w just oozes cool.
Okay my first post showed up as not me but these are still fantastic
One word- FANTASTIC!!!
I find boys hard, you rocked this my dear!
Love these! Love love the first one! Great work!
Gorgeous work! That first set is fabulous!!!
These are great! I love that you showcased his running - but I love the one of him in the shades - perfection!!!!
Dang Julia! i love that black and white! Great job!
thanks so much!!
Post a Comment