Sunday, August 9, 2009

Molly + Christian | Expecting (Sneak Peek)

The day Molly told me she was pregnant, I cried. I'm a total sucker for friends and their love stories and their babies. I couldn't wait to share a few shots ... Congrats you guys. I could not be happier for you. Let's plan that birth right around Nike Women's, cool? Then we'll photograph a newborn. ;) XOXO, J


1

2

3

4

Molly and Christian: Expecting

9 comments:

Molly August 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I love them!! You are the BEST! I love my belly!!

Gabensysmom August 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Just gorgeous!! Beautiful couple and location!! Glad to "see" you in the bay again!

Ketti August 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

Love that swirl! Great images, and she is too cute!

Carrie August 10, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

Fantastic, just as expected!!! :-)

Erin August 10, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

These are so AWESOME! She has the most adorable belly ever!!!

Chris August 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Those photos are all sooo cute. Every one of them. I'm the proud expectant grandma.

Molly August 13, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Julia--Nike Women's is on the 18th this year! That's a day before my due date. It's more likely that the baby comes late than early. :( Maybe he'll come a couple days early so you can take pictures of him while you're here.

jularun7 August 13, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I'm staying after the marathon this time. :) Will probably fly in the 17th and stay the week - ish. :) So have the baby on time, k?

Cherron | Raining Light Photography August 15, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Looooove that last one. And their sense of style!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved