Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Savannah: 6 months

This gorgeous little one is my first "newborn to one year" project.

I honestly have enjoyed photographing every second of her. She is one gorgeous baby. Can't wait for our 9 month and one year (i.e. CAKE) shoot and to share her year with you.

Tooth

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

8 comments:

Sarah September 9, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

GREAT job! The wash basin shots are so precious!

Molly September 9, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

CUTE!!

Carrie September 9, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

I could EAT HER UP!!! The tub shot where you caught her by surprise is adorable!

Laura Soto September 9, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

She just started crawling and is now 9 months, so we should schedule the next shoot. 1 year will be here before I know it.

Lisa September 9, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

oh i love all the shots! good job capturing it all. (Laura - good job on making such a cute baby!)

The Viehweg's September 9, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

OMG, the b&w tub shot is the BEST. So good!! And I love the bubbles so cute. You do amazing work!!

Melissa September 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Absolutely adoreable!! LOVE those eyes!

Erin September 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Cutie patootie!!! What a beautiful happy baby!!!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved