Lucy
Do you remember this little one? You may have seen her floating around my blog ... :)


Well, Lucy got big. :) Two years old in fact. Her momma, Jeni, is one of my dearest friends in California. I had so much fun photographing her. Lucy has more personality that I could possibly imagine - I was smiling and giggling the entire shoot. She's about as adorable as they come.






















5 comments:
You do such an AMAZING job!! It helps though, that she is such a doll.
I agree, amazing is absolutely the first word that comes to mind. What an amazing photo shoot and what an amazingly gorgeous little girl. Well done!
Oh my, how cute is she?? Adorable! Love the feel of all these pics...I bet mom loves them, great job :)
These are awesome! Probably my favorite "kid" pictures of yours. Sooo good! I love the dance montage and also the jumping pics.
julia these are absolutely wonderful!!! each and everyone one is unique and will be cherished for a life time!! Your friend is very lucky to have you around!
Post a Comment