Sweet Potato Pie
When I got the phone call from Sonya of Sweet Potato Pie to talk about a promotional shoot for their rock awesome bluegrass band, I just about died of excitement. After several meetings and brainstorming sessions, we finally came to a look and feel we wanted for the shoot and executed. I cannot tell you how much fun it was to photograph these amazingly talented women. Their music is delicious, full of harmony, rhythm and soul. Spoke straight to my musical little heart.
A huge, huge thanks to Erin of Erin May Photography for second shooting with me.
Check out Sweet Potato Pie's band page for an awesome slideshow. Absolutely my favorite on their site.






My absolute favorite of Erin's. Rock it girl.






My view...

Erin's view ...





Thank you so much ladies. Wishing you much success!
3 comments:
Girl, you know how much I LOVE these! Such a fun photo shoot with an amazingly talented group of women. Thanks so much for including me in the shoot - I had a blast! Great work as always!!! (note to self: update my blog) :-)
Love, love, love these! Fantastic.
Oh I love these girls and their music! Awesome photos!
Post a Comment