Friday, November 20, 2009

Emery | Day 7

Can you believe how beautiful this little newborn is? Check out her hair!

World, Emery. Emery, world.

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

5 comments:

melissa November 21, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Oh, she is so sweet, Julia! Beautiful job on these!!!

Lisa November 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Oh My Gosh. BEAUTIFUL photos of an absolutely BEAUTIFUL baby!

Gabensysmom November 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Gorgeous, beautiful job...can't pick a favorite!! I bet they can't either...you ROCKED this!

Jenn November 21, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

SO PRECIOUS!!! i love the simple approach without all the hoopla julia! baby photography does have to be synonymous with props and gimmicks. :-) love the stripy hat.
xx jenn

Jacey November 24, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

oh my, that head of hair is to die for! Beautiful!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved