Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lisa and Brandon

I was editing this session this afternoon and yelled to Jonathan ... "They are so in love!!" I love photographing couples. I love it a lot and Brandon and Lisa were absolutely no exception. Hope you enjoy.


I'm off for the holiday and will be back in the swing of things next week. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13





5 comments:

mj November 22, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

she has a killer smile. and i love that green wall! surprise, surprise. maren likes something green. :)

Lisa November 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Oh Julia you made us look smokin' HOT! Thank you for being our friend and sharing your talents with us! We are lucky to know ya!
Love ya!

Gabensysmom November 23, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I SO love all of these...beautiful angles and DOf...great tones! Love them!

Jacey November 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

That first picture is SO COOL!! Great job Julia.

Jessica December 2, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

My SIL is a Lisa married to a Brandon:). Julia, these are just beautiful! Lovely images and such great variety. Love the perspective on the second one.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved