Monday, December 7, 2009

Bradford Family

Sweet home Alabama! We had a great time visiting Jona's sister - and taking their family pictures. Thanks so much guys! We love you.


Bradford_003

Bradford_005_Honey

Bradford_007_BW

Bradford_013_BW

Bradford_015

Bradford_017_Honey

Bradford_019_Honey

Bradford_028_Honey

Bradford_029_BW_Crop

Bradford_032_Honey

Bradford_033_Texture

Bradford_037_BW

5 comments:

Katie December 7, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

You rock Julia!!! I LOVE the one with David's belly hanging out. And I'm impressed with how you were able to 'iron' out my shirt :) Thanks so much!!!

Gabensysmom December 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

AWESOME! Love this family shoot...gorgeous family and great location...fun compos...great work!

Carrie December 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Too many cute ones to choose from. But this is a good problem. :-)

mcmullins December 7, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

What a beautiful family! Love them all.

Aimee December 9, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

How FUN and creative. I love them all, great work!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved