Sunday, December 13, 2009

Raleigh Christmas Parade

I'm telling you - there's no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to get a front row, all access pass to the Raleigh Christmas Parade and photograph it.  A huge thanks to Nancy for calling and asking me photograph with her for the Greater Raleigh Merchants Association.


Little known fact - I'm a teency bit afraid of heights (ok, maybe a little more than a teence) so it felt great to get up in that lift and really conquer my fear.


16241_207926149738_79377014738_4023451_1984062_n
01


02


03


04


05


06


07


08


09


10


11


12


13<


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24


3 comments:

mj December 13, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

what a neat experience. love the pictures. can't wait to see what's to come of your christmas/new years. :)

Jacey December 14, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

How fun! And oh my heck that little pageant princess is adorable- borderline of insanely too cute for her age, I'm sure, but adorable nonetheless.

Jenn December 17, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

you ROCKED the event julia!! TRULY fabulous!!!! jenn

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved