Friday, June 5, 2009

Alexa Belle

It's pretty amazing to watch your friends become mothers.  Kristal, one of my dearest friends, is absolutely no exception.  Her daughter Alexa is just scumptious and photographing her was a total blast.  Apparently Alexa is not a fan of grass, so it made our blankie pictures pretty easy.  :)  

Alexa1

Alexa2

Alexa3

Alexa4

Alexa5

Alexa


6 comments:

Carrie June 6, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Faaabulous!

Julia June 6, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Thanks Carrie!

Kristal June 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Of course I love them! Thanks for taking them!

jaimiers June 6, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Just beautiful! LOVE that last one! And the ones with the Tigger doll are just precious!

Gabensysmom June 8, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Adorable set! Love the processing you did too!

Jacey June 8, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

SO CUTE!! I love the second picture in.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved