Monday, June 8, 2009

Temple Square

I've lived away from Salt Lake City for almost six years, but spent the first 21 years of my life there (don't do the math, but yes, I'm 27).  Now that I've picked up a DSLR, I look at everything differently, and Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City made my mouth water.  The colors and textures were unreal, especially in the afternoon at the wedding, and at sunset when I had a few seconds to shoot.  I cannot wait to go back and have some long hours there to spend photographing.  Maybe fall.


Temple_001

Temple_002

Temple_003

Temple_004

Temple_005

Temple_006

3 comments:

Tassi Smith June 10, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

I love the last three. The reflection in the water is gorgeous.

Jacey June 10, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

great, classic pics at the end!

Erin June 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Yup - you're definitely going back in the fall! Great shots as always! So glad to see the sunset reflection shot up here on your photo blog. One of my favs of yours, hands down.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved