Meet Emily. 2010 Senior.
Meet Emily. To die for gorgeous Emily. This girl could not get more beautiful inside and out.
Emily's a musician, a pianist - a girl after my own heart. She's heading to college next year and wants to work with kids, maybe music. Maybe both. No doubt she'll succeed in anything she does.
Our shoot was absolutely fantastic. The light was unreal and despite the smelly cows in the fields I think we came up with some great shots. Thanks Emily, for letting me photograph your senior portraits. Cannot wait to see what's next for you.
















7 comments:
Love them. They are so fun and pretty! I don't know if I can pick a favorite, but I am pretty partial to the 2nd to last photo.
I'm also in love with that dress. :)
wowzers!!! TONS of fabulous images! what a gorgeous girl! wonderful job!
Fabulous, yet again. :-)
What a beautiful girl! These are fantastic, I love the fun and casual feel of these.
Wow, beautiful work! She is gorgeous, and her fun personality really comes through in these shots!
Amazing, love the variety and creativity. Gorgeous young lady. Great job!
Just beautiful!! Love the flare so much...awesome shoot!
Post a Comment