Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sarah

... a sneak peek from a shoot with my little sis Monday. Unbelievable that she's really not little anymore. Try grown up and gorgeous. Craziness. Just sheer craziness - and I totally am absolutely crazy about her. Can't wait to share the rest.


Sarah

Sarah II

Train

4 comments:

courtney August 19, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Hi Julia! These photos are beautiful! I LOVE the first and last. Amazing work. :)

Julia Wade August 19, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

wow thank you so much!

Jacey August 19, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Sarah is gorgeous~ can't wait to see more.

Dana Jackson August 23, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Simply stunning! I love them all - such creativity! When are you coming this way - I need another family session!!!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved