Friday, September 25, 2009

Erin | Expecting

Erin and I headed down to the beach for an afternoon to shoot her beautiful bump. She's expecting a little girl this November. I absolutely adore North Carolina, and this maternity shoot made me fall in love with its beaches all over again. Erin was absolutely glowing that day, as always. Just beautiful. Cannot wait to meet your little girl in less than two months, Erin. Congratulations. XOXO, J


01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

10 comments:

Erin September 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Julia!!! These are SO SO awesome!!! I love how they turned out! I had such an awesome time at the beach w/you... definitely a day I'll never forget! Thanks again for taking these! I LOVE them!

jularun7 September 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

You are stunning. :) Can't wait to post our session with little Nathan. So glad you like them. Means a lot coming from you.

Ketti September 25, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

LOVE these! Erin looks gorgeous, beautiful images, everything is perfect! The profile shot reminded me of Baby in Dirty Dancing for some reason.

Cherron | Raining Light Photography September 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

These are soo gorgeous. I don't think I could pick a fave because I adore them all!!

mj September 25, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

IF i'm ever pregnant again, can i fly you to mv to do a photo shoot with MY belly?? :)

mj September 25, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

p.s. i loved the one you took of molly with the b.o.y. blocks on her belly. so cute.

Carrie September 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

These are fabulous!!! There are so many I love it's almost impossible to pick a fav! And what a great job E did modeling that bump! You're making me want to go to the beach to take pictures, lol. Gorgeous!!

JB September 25, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Beautiful! It's such a treat to see a familiar face too. Erin looks stunning! Can't wait to meet her little girl!

Molly September 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Great pics!! How fun to take them at the beach. Erin looks great!

jularun7 December 8, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

She is so beautiful!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved