Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Janar, Helen and Tony

I had the pleasure of meeting Janar, Helen and Tony up in Durham for a family shoot a few weeks ago. They are such a darling family. Little Tony was absolutely adorable and full of fun. :) Hope you enjoy.


01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

12 comments:

Ketti September 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Gorgeous family! You did a wonderful job capturing the love.

Stacy Laine September 29, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

That shoot looks like tons of fun! Love it1

Carrie September 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Catchlights are insane - beautiful capture and processing woman!!

Gabensysmom September 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

What an adorable little family! Love the family shots, so cute!

Janice September 30, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

What a beautiful family! You did a great job capturing the love and interaction!

Dana Jackson September 30, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Oh, I love, love, love the ones of baby on dad's shoulders - all of them! What a cutie - and what a beautiful family. They have some much connection and I love how you've captured them.

Megan September 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

I really like your processing here. Such a fun session. Great variety.

Cherron | Raining Light Photography September 30, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Beautiful!! I love the posing, the processing, the feel, everything. Wonderful work.

Jaimie October 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

What a gorgeous family!! Wow! Amazing work, they look really happy together, and the little guy is really on the go!

Heather Latimer October 2, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

What a great looking family! And what a great variety you captured!

Hannah October 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

some serious talent here! :) loving the shoot!

Julia Wade October 3, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Thank you thank you thank you.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved