Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sarah

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

10 comments:

Erin October 3, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Your sis looks so hawt! My fav is the color shot by the wood. And the bamboo shots are awesome too! TOTALLY worth it! :-)

Cherron | Raining Light Photography October 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

So fantastic and very high fashion. Love it!

Ketti October 3, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Love this, Julia! The profile is gorgeous!

Summer October 4, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

What a beautiful girl, wow! That train one totally made me stop and stare! Great job!

Carrie October 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

She is H O T!

Follow Your Art Photography October 4, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Wow, beautiful girl! Love the 3rd shot, so pretty!

Julia Wade October 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Wow thank you so much. Hard to believe she's my little sis ....... we had a lot of fun though. :) Thank you!!!

lindsay October 4, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

these are lovely, and she is gorgeous! i am loving your posing!

JB October 5, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

WOW, double take. The train picture looks just like you!!

Gabensysmom October 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Amazing!! Wonderful light and captures! She's your sis? I totally see the resemblance...I actually thought it was you at first!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved