Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Savannah | 9 Months

Can you believe this munchkin is almost one?! So excited to be able to capture her first year.

We snapped a few family portraits during this session. Be ready for some serious adorableness. :)

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

3 comments:

Gabensysmom November 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Beautiful job, Julia...I love the tones and feel to these pictures! Great light!

Tassi Smith November 12, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Well done. Laura and Danny are nice looking people however their girls definitely still the spotlight. They are gorgeous.

Katie November 13, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Oh my goodness. Can she be any cuter?!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved