Friday, November 13, 2009

Harman Family

Meet my dear friends, the Harmans. One of the many sessions from California I'm finishing up. :) Also a BIG happy birthday to Ed tomorrow. :) Happy Birthday Ed!!


01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

4 comments:

Molly November 13, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

The Harmans are beautiful, aren't they? Great job. :)

Carrie November 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Cutie pies!

Lindsey Harman March 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Julia - I haven't seen this until now. Thanks for the b-day wish - so long ago!! Your photography is still fantastico!! Keep up the good work.

Lindsey Harman March 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

That was Ed, bytheway.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved