Sunday, November 15, 2009

Geddie Family

Remember these cutie pies?! :) 5 months old now and I can't even stand it.

We had a great time together shooting a few family pics for Christmas. Hope you enjoy.
Carrie is a very talented photographer ... you can check her work out here.

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

15

16

17

18

19


4 comments:

Gabensysmom November 15, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Soooo cute, love all the creative shots and that great, soft flare, nicely done!!

Keri November 15, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Gorgeous!! What a beautiful family...those babies are just too cute! I love the variety you captures and your use of light is simply amazing!!

Carrie November 16, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

I LOVE these pictures and I LOVE you! Thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH, these are just wonderful!! The flare is great, the boys adorable, and John actually smiled in a few! ;-)

Bethany November 16, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

ohmygod CAN'T STAND IT! The shots are FAB, and I'm not just being biased :-)

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved