Monday, November 2, 2009

The Layton Family

Love, love, love you Laytons. Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family.

XOXO,
J

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

7 comments:

mj November 3, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

ah, i love them! love them!

Gabensysmom November 3, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Gorgeous family, gorgeous shots!! How will they ever choose!!!?

Jacey November 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

I love that tiered red dress

Karen Hauley November 3, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Julia,from the bottom of my heart - Thank you! These photos are priceless!

Unknown November 3, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

how to choose.. i want them all they are amazing julia!!!!

Carrie November 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

#1 - what a flippin' gorgeous family!!

#2 - she is totally wearing your top! ;-)

Lindsey Harman November 4, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

They look great! I'm hopeful!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved