Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nunn Family

The Nunns had me over that last night I was in California for an amazing broccoli soup with warm bread and a guacamole with chips that was out of this world. We headed outside before dinner for a few shots before the sun set. Hope you enjoy. I absolutely love this family. Love, love, love them. Turns out they're pretty adorable, too. :)


01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13

14

3 comments:

Gabensysmom November 5, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Gorgeous sweet family shots! Love the tones and the fun mood :) REally great work!

Jeni November 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I have to agree, what a beautiful family!! Too bad the mom looks like a train ran over her in some shots, do I really look that tired?? :)

Jenn November 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

these are SO cute julia! came to take a sneak peek! xx

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved