Monday, January 11, 2010

Barcelona

Las Ramblas
01


El Port de Barcelona
02


03


04


Barcelona
05


06


La Sagrada Familia
07


08


09


Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
10


11


12
Parc Guell
13


14


15


16


17


18

4 comments:

mj January 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

i'm loving your lens. is it your lens or is it just how you focused the camera? loving it.

also, it looks like you did some tilt-shifting on a few of the pictures. yes?

jularun7 January 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

so i shot with two lenses on my trip: canon 24-70mm f/2.8 and canon ts-e 45mm f/2.8 which is the tilt shift. so any tilt shifting you see was done in camera ... :) and yes, i love it too. it was so much fun to play with and learn how to use. turns out it's not an easy lens to shoot with, but i was really happy with how it all turned out. :)

Erin January 12, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

love them all!!! the ceiling pic is my fav. the colors and details are ridiculous!!

Molly January 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

I love Parc Guell. And I love the way your shots make the people look like miniature figurines!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved