Monday, January 11, 2010

Seville

Plaza de España
01


02


03


04


05


Flamenco
06


07


08


Alcázares Reales de Sevilla
09


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


Seville
24


25

5 comments:

~PakKaramu~ January 11, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Beutiful classic fotograph

Cheryl and William January 12, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

You have completely captured the essence of these beautiful places! It makes me want to go back and visit (I did a study abroad in Madrid and traveled all around). Such an amazing job Julia

Erin January 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

J, these are GORGEOUS!!! Whenever I've traveled (before I KNEW what I was doing with a camera), I always wanted pics like this from a trip. I LOVE what you did with these - they are absolutely amazing. The tilt shift was so insanely smart too. Great job! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Molly January 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

My heart aches.

The Beesley Family January 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

you are amazing!! It's a dream of ours to go to Spain, even more now that I've seen these! love it.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved