Sunday, January 17, 2010

Venice

01


02


03


04


05


06


07


08


09


10


11


12


13


14


15
01

6 comments:

Cindy Archer January 18, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Holy amazing!!! Seriously! I saw them on flickr and had to come see them here! Lucky lucky!

Karie January 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Gorgeous.

Tina Ramirez January 19, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Wow, these photos really make me feel like I am right there. Thank you for saving me $$ so I dont' have to travel there myself.

Carrie January 19, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Ahh Venice! What an amazing place. I particularly love the view from the Rialto at night. :-)

lindsay January 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Color me jealous! Wow! I feel like I could take a trip to Europe JUST to photography doorways. So cool. I adore your processing on these, as well. Gorgeous

Jacey January 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Exquisite! love, love, love them ALL!! Makes me want to hop on a plane and experience it for myself.

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved