Sunday, January 17, 2010

Verona

02


03


04


05


06


07


08


09


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22

4 comments:

Carrie January 19, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

I heart Italy. Okay, for me it's a toss up between the trattoria, the blue bike, and the one of the path next to the river. Cannot pick a favorite!!!

Gabensysmom January 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Wow, wow, wow! Looks like you had an awesome trip...can't pick a fave!

Jacey January 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

So beautiful! Love #11

Kaylynn February 9, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Julia these are amazing!

Hi, I'm Julia.

Hi, I'm Julia.
I'm a California girl at heart, currently residing in Cary, North Carolina.

Photo Archive

Member

Member, Professional Photographers of America

Share

About This Blog

This is a place where I want to share my photos. I hope you enjoy.

Me. Real Time.

    follow me on Twitter

    © 2010 Julia Wade

    All Rights Reserved